Sunday 30 January 2011

My Sleeping Beauty

When I heard about this month’s QuinnyCasters assignment, I was very excited, as I knew we’d be able to have lots of fun with it! The brief was to take a picture or video of your baby sleeping in the Quinny Zapp Xtra…


Now Laila spends a lot of time in her QZX and likes to fall asleep in it, after she’s exhausted playing with anyone around and taking in everything around her of course. It’s evidently comfortable – you can tell that the footmuff is super warm and cosy.

Spot the baby!
As my baby girl is my special little princess, there was only one way I could tell the story of her sleeping in the QZX: in a fairytale; my assignment is therefore Episode 4 in our QuinnyCasters journey, which took us around the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment